“The opportunity to assist couples in creating the wedding of their dreams is, to me, the greatest of honors. I am thrilled with the opportunity to get to know each couple and the depth and uniqueness of their love for one another and I carry this enthusiasm into each and every ceremony.” Rev. Susan Lee-Wright
- Owner of Affordable I Do’s and Perfect Day Ceremonies
- Certified premarital counselor-Prepare-Enrich
- The Knot Best of Weddings award- (multiple years)
- The Knot Hall of Fame award
- Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award winner (multiple years)
- Minnesota Bride “Best Officiant” finalist (multiple years)
- 2008 Entrepreneur of the Year MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce
- Experienced in dance, drama, choreography, musical production and premarital counseling
My experiences as a writer, choreographer, producer, and director enhance my skill for envisioning and creating ceremonies. I focus on your individual personalities as well as the dynamics of your relationship throughout the process of creating your ceremony. I will strive to enhance the vision that you have for your ceremony by making suggestions designed to aid your creative process while staying true to who you are and how you feel.
As your officiant, I will communicate to your guests, your love and devotion to each other. I will also assure that every aspect of the ceremony itself is as smooth, stress-free and enjoyable as possible. To that end, I take charge of the ceremony aspects and participants professionally and graciously at both the rehearsal and ceremony. I am careful to alleviate confusion and stress along with any other negativity that may be present to ensure that your wedding day is indeed a Perfect Day!
Video of Rev. Susan (October 2019, Asian Beetle invasion wedding!)